From F-Zero Wiki, the F-Zero encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to F-Zero Wiki
The F-Zero Wiki anyone can edit! We currently have 344 articles and 1,578 images about the F-Zero series.
The Blue Falcon is Captain Falcon's vehicle in the F-Zero series. It is one of the most well-rounded vehicles in the racing tour. The Blue Falcon's machine number was originally 111, but in F-Zero X , the number had changed to 07. No explanation for this was ever given, although "111" is binary for 7. During an interview with Mr. Zero, the race announcer, in F-Zero GX Captain Falcon commented that if he wins the Grand Prix, he will use the prize money to build a new machine called the "Neo Blue Falcon". Thanks to the efforts of its pilot, even a novice could perform well in this vehicle. With a well-defended body, average boost power and good grip, the Blue Falcon is well balanced and impeccably tuned. Captain Falcon knows every inch of his machine and can make it perform as though it has the best ratings.
read more • nominate a featured article
- October 26, 2023: MiiWiki joins NIWA!
- September 20, 2023: NIWA's Cross-Wiki Week 2023 begins September 23. For information on the event and how to participate (for the chance to win a Nintendo e-Shop card!), see Cross-Wiki Week 2023.
- September 14, 2023: After a nearly 20 year hiatus, there has been a new F-Zero game released: F-Zero 99!
- August 30, 2023: Rhythm Heaven Wiki joins NIWA!
- May 9, 2021: Ukikipedia has been accepted as the 26th member of NIWA!
- April 28, 2021: The Dragalia Lost Wiki has been accepted as the 25th member of NIWA!
- March 13, 2021: The Xeno Series Wiki has been accepted as the 24th member of NIWA!
- December 7, 2018: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released!
is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo